Friday, September 19, 2008

Special K has special friends

In addition to Special K, we have a regular motley crew of contractors who make their way through our doors. Included is a really special computer person, Mack.

Mack is pretty awesome, really. He lives at home by himself with some pet snakes. When I mentioned to him that my mother was sick, he told me he'd pray for her--then assured me he was really devout, and really meant it (uh, PC? I think not). He has breath that challenges garlic cloves for its potency factor. He can't pronounce the names of ANY of our projects. And in general, has a sex appeal that is so completely nonexistant that one can't help but make jokes about it whenever possible. Once I had to have a "one on one" session with Mack, and S found jokes about lighting candles and playing music to set the mood rather irresistable. Today L was sitting in my office chatting when Special K came down to announce that Mack was on the line and wanted to talk to her.

I waited a few moments, and (knowing that L was on the phone with him) sent her an instant message saying, "Mmmmm, Mack."

Her response?

MACK. I can just picture your sausage-like fingers tap tap tapping on my keyboard..

Your bloated whale-neck craning at my computer screen.

Your seductive use of such words as 'pacifically' in place of specifically, and of course 'suposably'

So yeah, we're evil. But you knew that already.

No comments: