Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Office full of sluts

So Special K was ill last week, and proceeded to get the half the office sick by trudging to the office in spite of her germiness. I came down with something cold-like by week's end, which reminded me that I had never bothered to go back to the doctor's office after having some bloodwork done a few weeks ago [as an aside, I am convinced that either my possibly moldy 100-yr-old house is making me sick, or just the general atmosphere of the worplace--I am leaning towards weird workplace]. So I made an appointment for Tuesday.

I reminded K on Monday about said appointment, to which she replied, "Well good luck with that, I hope you're not pregnant."

I think this was her trying to be funny, but I thought it a little strange. Is she implying we're an office full of sluts?

1 comment:

L said...

She's said this to me before too. And I wasn't pregnant, so that's pretty cool. I worry that on the occasion she forgets to wish the no-pregnancy status on me, that I will be knocked up. That's just how the world works around here.