Friday, September 5, 2008

Federal Express is NO JOKE!

Call the National Guard! Another FEDERAL EXPRESS package has been mailed -- to a frequent work contact!!!

K's emailed ALERT:

Dear X:

My apologies for distrubing you, however, I wanted to inform you that I have sent a package via Federal Express and it is addressed to you by your address (FULL ADDRESS WRITTEN OUT). The package is actually for L who will be traveling to Parid the week of XXX. I wanted to alert you that this white box does, indeed, have your name atop it with a Federal Express international airway notification attached to it. The box was picked up in our office September 9th [note: it is the 3rd]. The Federal Express tracking number is xxxxxxxx. Please let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Special K

No comments: