Monday, September 27, 2010

I don't even know how the Hell to explain this one

Special K weighs approximately 90 pounds. This is in spite of the fact that her lunch will often consist of not one but two Hot Pockets, a can of extra sodium soup and 4 yogurts. Seriously, it is bizarre how someone so tiny can pack away so many terrible things into one meal.

This year I got on a weird kick and decided that because I don't live in the part of the country where King Cakes are readily available, that I was going to make my own. So I did--a dozen of them, in fact. Because I consider the office my baking guinea pigs, I decided to bring my first one in and make sure it was considered edible before I continued with baking.

I gave Special K a piece in spite of her protests that it would make her fat. And this email was her "thank you":

Dear M:

Thank you so much for the delicious, NO-CALORIE breakfast treat! It was superb (in addition to low or no FAT).

Special K


Uh, whaa??

No comments: